Saturday, February 13, 2010

I know I've been quiet lately......

I'm working on a new web site and it's proven to be a huge task.  I'm finding myself concentrating for hours on end.  Manipulating, perfecting and publishing.  Never did I think I could learn HTML.  I know that sounds silly but I thought it was going to be more difficult than it is! 

I'm really excited about my new web site because I've decided that I have a great deal of information to share from a variety of sources.  As I look at the stacks of books on my desk and the differing pieces of information I've garnered from each, I secretly wish for a kindle to carry all of this information with me at all times!

Obsessed?  Maybe....but that's what happens when you find a passion and run with it.  Look for a newly revamped site with more news than you can even use! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post it...post it...post it!!! It's ready to begin showing!

Vesna VK said...

Fantastic! So link us to it, pretty please.